Before 1600, the original building was replaced by a single-storied Renaissance church without a tower. After 1945 he was dwindling, at present the administrator assesses his condition as desolate.
The church is single-pointed, due to the south-eastern landscape. The external facades are simple, the backs of the ship's walls and the presbytery are very important. The main façade is decorated with a rectangular portal with a stone lining and a pillow edifice with a jagged ledge, in which a cartridge with an alliance Lobkovic coat of arms is inserted. The windows of the presbytery and the side walls of the ship have segment segments. The roof of the ship is low, with a sanctum on the top, the seat of the presbytery with a concave force.
The interior covers the vaulted vaults with lunettes and mirrors, framed by rich stucco, walls divided by pilasters.
Point of interest: Culture
Designed for: Family, Children and Youth, Adequate tourist, Senior
How to: By Car, Cycling, Walking
The church is inaccessible.
Web: www.bilina.cz, www. farnost-bilina.wz.cz
Email: [email protected] (IC), [email protected]
Phone: 417 823 157 (parish), 417 810 985 (IC)